Who doesn't want their shanty to be a bit savvy, a bit clever, creative, a bit sensible, sharp and ingenious?! But hey, let's face it, most of us are living on a shoestring. Here's how I'm doing it my way, making our nest a Savvy Shanty.















Thursday, May 26, 2011

Robyn Story Designs and Boutique: Ginger's Pieces

I'm so exicited to be featured on Robyn Story Design's blog. She is based out of Tampa, Fl. and can help you with all your Annie Sloan chalk paint needs (in addition to other decorating goodies). Thanks Robyn! Robyn Story Designs and Boutique: Ginger's Pieces: "This is what makes it all worthwile. We just got an amazing note and pictures from one of our new customers in New York. Take a look at wh..."

1 comment:

Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 said...

I love Robyn Story! I used to live in Tampa. Love your blog! Yvette @ AquaSeventy6 www.aquaseventy6.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...